Saturday, July 3, 2010

Heroes Archives Autograph Checklist

Rittenhouse released the official checklist for its Heroes Archives trading card set due out in August. Here are the 40 actors/actresses who will be providing autographs:

  1. Jamie Hector as Benjamin Knox Washington
  2. Madeline Zima as Gretchen
  3. Kavi Ladnier as Mira Shenoy
  4. Katie Carr as Caitlin
  5. Katherine Boecher as Alena
  6. Blake Shields as Flint Gordon
  7. Sally Champlin as Lynette
  8. Gabriel Olds as Agent Taub/Sylar
  9. Francis Capra as Jesse Murphy
  10. Akihiro Kitamura as Tadashi
  11. Matthew John Armstrong as Ted Sprague
  12. Rick Worthy as Mike
  13. Shalim Ortiz as Alejandro Herrera
  14. Swoosie Kurtz as Millie Houston
  15. Tamlyn Tomita as Ishi Nakamura
  16. Tessa Thompson as Rebecca Taylor
  17. Todd Stashwick as Eli
  18. Ernie Hudson as Captain Lubbock
  19. James Kyson Lee as Ando
  20. Nicholas D'Agosto as West Rosen
  21. Richard Roundtree as Charles Deveaux
  22. Hayden Panettiere as Clarie Bennett
  23. Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet
  24. Kristen Bell as Elle Bishop
  25. Malcolm McDowell as Daniel Linderman
  26. Greg Grunberg as Matt Parkman
  27. Sendhil Ramamurthy as Mohinder Suresh
  28. Adrian Pasdar as Nathan Petrelli
  29. Deanne Bray as Emma Coolidge
  30. Zeljko Ivanek as Emile Danko
  31. David H. Lawrence as Eric Doyle (Puppet Master)
  32. Dawn Olivieri as Lydia
  33. Ashley Crow as Sandra Bennet
  34. David Anders as Takezo Kensei
  35. Alan Blumenfeld as Maury Parkman
  36. Cristine Rose as Angela Petrelli
  37. Danielle Savre as Jackie Wilcox
  38. Jimmy Jean-Louis as The Haitian
  39. Jessalyn Gilsig as Meredith Gordon
  40. Lisa Lackey as Janice Parkman

If I were a fan of this show, I think I'd be pretty pleased with this list, even with Zachary Quinto and Masi Oka missing from the set; however, as I explained briefly previously, I just wasn't. As a result, this list of autographs just doesn't include enough to garner much more than a passing interest for me. The only ones I'd really be interested in having in my personal collection are the ones in bold. I was really hoping for some others (see previous post) that would have made this more interesting to me.

Could I try to make a master set by buying a case and then attempt to make a profit off it? Possibly, but the numbers of each autographer are still unknown, and while a case will yield 72 autos, there could be the possibility of getting 2-3 duplicates of some of them. I have a feeling the more popular autos will be less frequent.

At this point, chances of me buying a case have diminished significantly, with the chances of me simply trying to find a Kristen Bell online having increased dramatically. I will admit though, that if the numbers of each autograph that will be made available in the set are released and they are all equal, a case could still be in my future.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment